Friday 16 August 2013

Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot.


Front of packaging
Contents of packaging



Hello :)
I'm a bit of a beauty fanatic so I thought I'd start a blog to share my opinions of products I've purchased recently. Hopefully it helps some of you, so enjoy ladies!

 I thought I'd kick start my blog by reviewing a new addition to my make-up bag:
Soap & Glory's One Heck Of A Blot.

I've always suffered with an oily t-zone, and often found it difficult to find a suitable powder that would actually control the shine. After doing a little research, I came across the above product which had glowing reviews, so I thought I'd try it for myself.
 
It's a compressed powder, in a small compact, perfect for slipping into your handbag - it even comes with a little puff and mirror! What I noticed when applying the powder was how light it felt on the skin and the way it mattifies the skin before your very eyes! Some powders I've used in the past have left my skin feeling a little dry and flaky. What I noticed with this powder is that it left my skin feeling like velvet.
 
I've been using this powder for the last few days and I've been really impressed with the finish, the only thing that I have done is swapped the puff for a powder brush, as I personally found it made it easier to apply.
 
This product is currently selling for £12. This is a little more than I would usually spend on a powder, however I've seen such a dramatic change in the level of shine and the appearance of my make-up, I feel it's totally worth it!
 
Rating:
4.5/5 - a make-up must have!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment