Friday 16 August 2013

Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser.

 
 

 
After releasing my first blog post, my nerves have gone down a bit! I was constantly questioning whether it was a good idea or not. I just hope at least someone enjoys reading it :)
 
This moisturiser was launched a few weeks back - I'll admit I had reservations.. wondering if this was just like all the other moisturisers I've tried..
Admittedly I haven't tried any Vaseline products before, so I could have been pre-judging.
 
Which I was..
 
I can't even explain how much I LOVE this product! It really is "spray & go" as long as you spray from the correct distance! It has a nice continuous flow, it's light on the skin and non-greasy. All I had to do was give it a quick rub in and it was gone! It's lovely to apply on a hot day as it cools you right down! All day I feel super soft and I've noticed a huge difference in the appearance of my skin in the last couple of weeks.
 
The spray I'm using is "pure cocoa butter and stratys" it smells amazing!! It reminds me of being on holiday (if you have this you'll know exactly what I mean!), also the smell lasts all day long - even better! Spray & Go also comes in 2 other types: Pure Oat Extract and Stratys and also Pure Aloe Vera Extract and Stratys. So see which one suits you best :)
 
Regarding body moisturisers I've always found it hard to find one that suits me perfectly. They're either too greasy, too thick or irritating. I unfortunately suffer from psoriasis and finding a moisturiser that didn't aggravate my skin was impossible! Until now..
 
Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser retails at £4.99
 
Rating:
5/5 - one of the best £5 I've ever spent!
 
 
What are your opinions on this moisturiser? I'd love to hear them :)
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment