Thursday 26 September 2013

Aussie Beach Mate Shampoo & Conditioner.


 
 
We've actually had some nice weather this year! I don't know about you but my hair has definitely suffered :( Aussie's come to the rescue for us though with this shampoo and conditioner! "Beach Mate" is a post beach/sun cleanse which helps to revive the hair and help banish drying caused by the sun.
 
It contains the same formula as the Aussie Miracle Moist collection and also Australian Macadamia Nut Oil. They refer to this shampoo and conditioner as a lifeguard in a bottle - I totally agree! After just one use I could see a dramatic difference, my hair looked healthy again, felt strong and the shine was amazing!

One thing I absolutely LOVE it for.. is the smell! If you've used this or have smelt it you'll know exactly what I mean! The smell is a cross between fruit, sherbet and palma violets! I'm sat here writing this and I can smell it - the bottles not even open! After using this you won't mind if it's a windy day, just makes you smell it more!
 
They also do their "3 minute miracle" in this range, for a really deep cleanse! If you're going away or feel as though the sun has dried your hair out I advise you to get this! You won't regret it :)
 
Aussie Beach Mate Shampoo & Conditioner retails at £4.49 each (the Aussie Beach Mate 3 Minute Miracle retails at £4.99), they are limited edition and only available in the summer months!
 
Rating:
5/5 - Exactly what it says on the bottle! A beach mate!




No comments:

Post a Comment