Thursday 26 September 2013

Eyeko London "Curvy" Brush Mascara.
 



 
 
In the end I just got fed up with my Maybelline Mega Plush mascara, I constantly had to keep going to the toilet to rub the black marks away from under my eyes and I thought enough is enough! I started to research different mascaras, I wanted something really different. Then I came across this! Eyeko London Mascara, I really liked the look of the product and with it being in a squeeze tube instead of the usual plastic one, I knew it was a completely different mascara to anything else on the market!
 
This mascara comes in 3 different types:
  • Curvy - 90 degree lift, holds the curl, lashes stay lifted for 12 hours. Lashes are visibly curled and lifted but feel soft not hard
  • Fat - fibre-enriched formula with keratin to help bind fibres to lashes so they don't stray. Helps strengthen lashes leaving them visibly fuller but light and lifted
  • Skinny - separating brush reveals lashes without clumping
  • I'm fortunate enough to have quite long natural lashes, they just don't seem to have much of a curl to them, so I knew the Curvy mascara was the perfect one for me!

    The ingredients are all natural with an additional special ingredient, shea butter - to help condition the lashes! I have to admit I've noticed my lashes are a lot softer since using this mascara :)

    I use eyelash curlers before applying this mascara and unfortunately I don't see a major difference in the curve of my lashes. Also those of you who have read my blog before, know I have to use a few mascaras to get my desired look. Again, this mascara doesn't do the job by itself! :(

    Eyeko London Brush Mascara in Curvy, Skinny and Fat retails at £12.99 each. I don't think the price is too bad, most mascaras are around £10 now anyway.

    Rating:
    3/5 - I've given this rating because I didn't see a dramatic difference in the curl. But the look of the product is definitely different to any other mascara I've used before.


     
    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment