Thursday 12 September 2013

Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish Kit.

 
 
 
When I heard a knock at the door and signed for a package it was only when I went back inside that I realised what it was.. I was SO EXCITED!! I've wanted a gel nail kit for ages! I saved up for this one and treated myself :D
 
Only problem was I'd just had to file my nails right down the day before as one had broke! (just my luck right?) luckily I had a lovely sister who lent me her long nails to try it out on! I highly recommend sitting down and watching the DVD first, it explains every step to you. My first try went well actually, lasted over a week! Here's a couple of pictures of my second attempt applied 3 days ago..

 
 
Now let's talk colours!
There's 2 sets to choose from.. Autumn or Summer:
 
- The Autumn set contains:
1 x Publicity Stunt - mulberry
1 x Bourgeois Babe - sheer berry red
1 x Sands of Time - creamy latte

- The Summer set contains:
1 x Mimosas by the Pool - hot rich coral
1 x Socialite Status - bright fuchsia pink
1 x Sea Cloud Cruise - baby blue
 
I chose the summer collection! I love my nails being a focus point so I thought the brighter colours would be more me :) The colours look even better when they're right in front of you! My favourite colour is the blue, It's really different and eye-catching! The key to a great finish is to make sure the layers are thin as you can keep building up the colour (if the layers are thick it won't work!)
 
The kit contains:
- LED light and mains lead (can also be plugged into your computer via USB!)
- Instructions card
- Instructional DVD
- Prep (nail sanitizer)
- Structure (base coat nail gel)
- Brilliance (seal & shine top coat nail gel)
- Revitalize (nourishing nail & cuticle oil)
- x2 Purify (pre & post application cleanser)
- x2 Erase (gel nail polish remover)
- LED nail gel polish x3 (summer or autumn collection)
- x2 removal kits
- Accessories kit (1 cuticle & pro buffing stick, 2 strips adhesive buffing tabs, 1 emery board and 10 orangewood sticks) 
 
You may find your nails feel a little tacky after application too. That is totally normal, just pop some purify on a cotton pad and wipe over the nails - then your good to go! The timings for how long to keep your nails under the LED light are stated on the box. The more you practice the better you will get at it! Just have fun with it :)
 
Red Carper Manicure Gel Polish Kit retails at £82.50. You've probably read that and thought WHAT?! But for what you get in the kit and the result you get it's so worth it! It seriously looks like you've had your nails done at a salon.
 
Rating:
5/5 - I don't regret spending that much money on this kit whatsoever! I've spent a lot of money on various nail varnishes in the past and I'd spend a good hour and a half painting my nails and waiting for them to dry and as soon as I did something they would chip or peel.. I was sick of it! This polish lasts so much longer and the shine/finish is AMAZING!
 
 
I love it :)!
Have you tried anything like this before?



No comments:

Post a Comment