Thursday 12 September 2013


Nivea Express Hydration Primer.


 
 
I'll admit I normally use either Mally Perfect Prep Primer or Bare Minerals Prime Time Neutralizing Primer so I didn't exactly have high expectations for this one! I'm always up for trying new products and sharing my opinions on them though, so I thought I'd bite the bullet and try it :)
 
When I first tried this primer, the first thing that worried me was the consistency - it's quite watery! But after massaging the primer into my skin, I was pleasantly surprised! My skin felt smooth and looked better. My makeup went on smoothly and the finish was nice. Another thing I found strange was that my skin tingled slightly whilst massaging it in..
 
The primer is enriched with vitamins and natural locus extract leaving the skin moisturised and looking healthy. The one I bought was for normal to combination skin but they do sell one for dry and sensitive skin types as well.
 
Nivea Express Hydration Primer retails at £4.99. I think this is a good price as most primers are over £10
 
Rating:
3/5 - the finish was nice, but the tingling put me off slightly!
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment