Sunday 15 September 2013

Remington S3500 Ceramic Straight 230 Hair Straightener.



 

About 4 months ago unfortunately my poor GHD's broke :( I was gutted! I tried whatever I could to fix them but nothing worked. I contacted them to see if they could help at all - of course they couldn't, typical! As a person who straightens their hair near enough every day I needed a new pair and fast! You know how expensive GHD's are and I didn't really want to have to pay that much.
 
So I hit the internet, reading reviews on various hair straighteners and came across these. They are cheap considering the prices some other brands are, and I thought to myself even if these aren't the best, at least they'll get me by for a bit!
 
These straighteners have longer length floating ceramic coated plates which provides the hair with 4 times more protection. It reaches it's top temperature of 230 degrees in 15 seconds, which is perfect for when you need to get ready quickly! It also has a temperature selector with 30 heat setting. The straighteners don't pull the hair or snag at it either.
 
My hair is naturally curly so finding some that would actually do the job is difficult, hence why I only used GHD's before! But these do an even better job! My hair is still really straight the next day! My hair looks really shiny and healthy after use - even though I've just blasted a load of heat onto it! They're lightweight and really easy to use, they also come with a heat protective pouch, for you to rest the straighteners on during use and then to store away in when your not.
 
All my family have now swapped to these! I honestly think these are better than any other straightening iron I have used before.
 
Remington S3500 Ceramic Straight 230 Hair Straighteners retail at £25.99. A true bargain in my eyes!
 
Rating:
4.5/5 - The only reason I didn't rate these 5/5 is because I'd like them even more if they came in different colours! But that's just me being fussy! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment